The mission of Fawn & Foster is so near and dear to our hearts🖤 We know it is to you as well!
Below, we've highlighted the nonprofit organizations to whom we donate 50% of our profits. We are excited to share some of the ways in which your purchases + our donations help to support foster children of all ages! Plus some thank you notes from the recipients😊
Dream Makers has been significantly helping teens in need who have/are aging out of foster care without a support system or forever family. Some of my favorite highlights from the last couple months are this:
- Donated laptops to both high school + college age teens
- Provided move-in kits for former foster youth in Colorado as they move into their independent spaces without a forever family
- Provided a young woman who aged out of foster care and was finishing up nursing school with funds to help pay for the costly exam + nursing bag set
- Donation to help purchase a vehicle
- Donation to purchase close-toed shoes to be able to work
- Encouragement + beautiful stories about fostering teens
America's Kids Belong has been feverishly highlighting children's stories who have lost their birth families and are available for adoption. We love supporting older children who are looking for their forever homes💔
Passaic County CASA is a direct voice for children's rights within the child protection system. CASA stands for "Court Appointed Special Advocate". We have recently brought them on as a giving partner because they are VITAL to children's voices being heard, and they are doing wonderful things within their community. They are currently serving over 300 children in foster care, and have recently expanded their services to include donations of essential items such as diapers/wipes + formula to families in need.
Foster Love Project helped to provide 24 car seats to children in need this holiday season. They also had 55 children come through their doors to shop their Donation Center! In their six years in service, they have served over 12,000 children in their Donation Center!
Foster the Love MN held off on their typical holiday Placement Bag Drive due to COVID and instead did a Holiday Gift Card Drive and donated over 350 gift cards to foster families in need!👼
Thank you notes❣: